A blog that focuses on computers and technology and how it pertains to the firm of Feeley & Driscoll, P.C.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
My home router keeps dropping the internet...
I know that I have had this issue myself at home, and suspect that some of you have had the same behaviour. Here's a great article with some tips and tricks on what to do if your home wireless routers keep dropping your signal (these tips are NOT for the F&D routers, for those, you call IT). Some of the tricks I wouldn't do if your unsure of your technical skils, such as installing 3rd party firmware, but I have seen several instances where a router was in a location that was too warm, or a user had piled stacks of paper on top, causing the device to overheat and drop signals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment